Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sneak Peek Inside The Cover

So, you can read the first few dozen pages of Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers over at Amazon.

After seeing this and reading it, I must admit two things.

One, the cover at Amazon is GORGEOUS and I love it. It's so much better than the fugly old-people one that's going to be used when the book is published. Oh well, maybe this is the European version or something.

Two, I don't think that I'll be reading this book unless I obtain a copy for free (i.e. the library). Frannie annoys me so much within the first few pages that I can't see myself reading more from her perspective. Nope, I can't stand a narrator who uses "'cause" instead of "because" ever since time. She also seems just too immature.

Of course, these are just my opinions. I would love to hear other ones.

No comments: