Sunday, August 1, 2010

NOT In My Mailbox 2

Go me! I held strong when faced with amazing deals, like Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater in paperback for under $7.00 at Costco. There were also a lot of ther great deals there too.

Then there's always the lure of 30% off at Wal-Mart.


BUT I held strong and I didn't buy anything!



Ok, that's a lie; I bought season six of Dawson's Creek to complete my collection of the series and it was under $20.00 at Wal-Mart, so I couldn't pass that up. Besides, I need to know if Joey is going to get her head out of her butt and realize that Dawson is an ugly, self-centered jerk and that Pacey is the way to go.

2 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I still haven't read Shiver. I know, I'm so lame! And I was addicted to Dawson's Creek back in the day!

This is me!

Happy Reading & Watching!
Missie,
The Unread Reader

Swimmer said...

I haven't read Shiver either! I'm like the only one!