Friday, August 6, 2010

Top Ten of the Moment (1)

Over at Breaking the Bookshelf, Swimmer hosts her Top Ten of the Moment and this week I decided to join in on the fun.


I have to say, it was hard to narrow down my (so far) 2010 reads to only 10 favourites, but I did it and here’s my list.



10. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
9. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
8. Pretty Little Liars (The entire series… I couldn’t choose just one) by Sara Shepard


7. Whip It by Shauna Cross
6. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
5. Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones


4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
3. The Lightning Thief (And all Percy Jackson books. They’re all just so good!) by Rick Riordan
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

3 comments:

sarah darlington said...

Great list! I loved Hunger Games. I would have put it on my list but I read it last December

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

I have some of these on my to be bought list but so far have yet to get around to buying any of these. Everyone is telling me to get The Hunger Games though - so I should probably start off by getting those!

Swimmer said...

I need to read Hunger Games!