Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

So it was predicted, so it has become.

I fell off the book-wagon again BUT I knew that I had to seize the moment and get the books before someone else did. It was for the good of mankind and all that, yadda yadda yadda.

As always, IMM credit goes to Kristi from The Story Siren. If you haven't already you should head over there. She has an amazing blog.

Anyways, this week consisted on collecting - yes COLLECTING - John Marsden's Tomorrow books 2, 4 & 5.


If you haven't checked out these books already, I'm only partially done the first one and I'm in love. It's like the realistic version of The Hunger Games meets... something. I don't know what, but it's phenomenal so far and it should just get better according to Goodreads reviews.

Until next week, this is what's in my mailbox. What's in yours?

4 comments:

Tina said...

The series sounds interesting! I've yet to read Hunger Games yet, though. Do you know what else James Marsden has written?

My post is here. It's my first In My Mailbox post - I've just started my blog. Feel free to drop a message, ;)
Happy Reading!

Lori said...

I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy reading. Check out my mailbox

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed the Hunger Games, so I'll have to check these out!
Here is my mailbox for the week <3

prophecygirl said...

I need to read this series. It sounds pretty amazing. Happy reading!