Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Puck vs. Ash - See what Happens Next

I have yet to read The Iron King by Julie Kagawa even though I have heard nothing but good things and it's been sitting on my shelf for months now. So, of course, I have no opinion on the Puck vs. Ash debate yet... but hopefully I will soon.

However, if you've devoured both The Iron King and The Iron Daughter and you're waiting for more, you can head over to either Julie's blog or the HarlequinTEEN blog and read an excerpt from The Iron Queen which is due out in February 2011.


Isn't the cover gorgeous? I really can't wait to read the books.

2 comments:

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

I also haven't read this series yet, even though it's on my TBR pile, but you're right - that is one of the most exquisite book covers I've seen in a long time.

Keeper said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe there is already a third book coming out. The first book was good, and really unexpected things happened that made me go "Oh!" And yes, the book covers are amazing.