Sunday, August 29, 2010

ARC Alert!

So there's this book coming out in January called Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Straight up, when I saw the cover and read the title I wrote it off as a novelization of the Beatles inspired movie from a few years ago.

However, I saw it listed as a dystopian novel on another blog so I started to warm up to the idea of it. Then I found out that you can read the first chapter online, so I tried it out. Honestly, this is amazing. It's so descriptive and different. I can't wait to read the book in the new year. Of course, you should just take my word on it...

But then! I found the authors blog, and I found out that you can enter on facebook to win an advanced copy.

So go, read the first chapter and then enter to win an ARC if you like what you read. I highly doubt that you'll regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great tip! going to check out right now! you are always in the know my friend :)