Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We Are Now Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

So, I think that my computer may have bit the dust... Although I really hope not since I love my computer and I really don't want to get another one.

Thankfully, I have my new BlackBerry, so hopefully this post will work.

Anyways, until I can sort out my computer and its want to not connect to the internet (I'm hopeing that it's the internet that has the problem and not my beloved computer Gustav) chances are that I won't be posting as much if at all.

Case and point; this is taking forever to type on my BB.

But where there's a will there's a way and I am hoping to steal my Dad's computer when he's not using it.

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Emma Michaels said...

Here is wishing you luck! I saw that you are a part of the Debut Author Challenge! That is so amazing that you are supporting debut authors and I only recently found out that I am going to be one!!! I wanted to ask if you wouldn’t mind heading over to my blog and giving me your opinion. As a blogger turned author I would really appreciate it and the publisher is still giving out ARCs so you might have a chance at a free copy! Thank you and I hope you will stop by and check out The Thirteenth Chime!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?