Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge #7 - Reading Update


I’ve been away on a mini-holiday the last few days, with no wifi access, which is why there have been no updates since Tuesday. And even though I have a few catch-up reviews to come, I decided that my first post back was going to be for the Summer Break Reading Challenge.


So here it is.

I have honestly lost track of the book that I’ve read this summer – whether that’s because I’ve read so many or my brain is just too overworked to try and remember what I have read I have no idea – but luckily I’ve reviewed all that I’ve read so it was easy to track down.

Now, defining summer is a completely different matter, so I’m going to just take them from the 21st of June to make this easier.

In reverse order they are;

The Debutante – Kathryn Williams (review to come)
Being Nikki – Meg Cabot (review to come)
Wanted – Sara Shepard
Heartless – Sara Shepard
Airhead – Meg Cabot
Killer – Sara Shepard
Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea – Chelsea Handler
The Power of Makeup – Trish McEvoy
Sea Change – Aimee Friedman
Wicked – Sara Shapard
Zombie Blondes – Brian James
Teens Cook – Megan & Jill Carle

Wow, that’s 12 books in only a few weeks. That’s rather insane. Click here to see all the available review links.

No comments: