Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (11)

Ok, ok, I know that I shouldn't be even thinking of posting this, but I fell off the wagon this week and bought two books. Now, to be completely fair, I've been looking for these two book for MONTHS in hardcover, so when I spotted them in Costco, all shiny and hardcovered, I caved. Come on, though, aren't the Cassandra Clare books so much better in hardcover anyways? Plus, I got City of Glass for Christmas and didn't have the other two, City of Bones and City of Ashes, and they all have to be complete and match...



Then, the absolutely phenomenal Nina de Gramont sent me a copy of Every Little Thing in the World after she saw that it was on my wish list. I am still SOOOOOOOOOO thankful towards her and was so excited to read it. It was amazing, let me tell you. You can read my review here, or just click on the next (older) post





Now it's back on the wagon and the book ban starts again.

I'm really bad at this ban, aren't I?


And, as always, props for IMM goes to Kristi from The Story Siren, which is an absolutely amazing YA book blog. Check itout if you haven't already!

6 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Oh, I really want to read Every Little Thing! I'm glad you liked it.

The Mortal Instuments series is pretty awesome. I'm glad you found them in hardcover!

Happy reading :)

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Fabulous books. I have yet to read the Mortal Instruments series, but have heard nothing but fabulous things about it. Will be looking forward to reading your reviews!

Alison Can Read said...

Great choices! I've only read the first book in the mortal instruments series but I really want to read the rest. I'm a new follower.

Unknown said...

Hey, so sorry. But my new comment thing deleted your comment. So I didn't see what you suggested. If you don't mind, could you vote again?
Vote here.

Amanda said...

Great books! I've been seeing the City of-- books around the blogosphere a lot lately. I may just have to look into them!

Happy readings

Tynga said...

I LOVE the TMI series =)
I am giving away an ARC of Cassandra's new book, Clockwork Angel, thought you might be interested =)
http://tyngasreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/900-followers-giveaway-clockwork-angel.html