Thursday, July 29, 2010

2011 Cannot Come Fast Enough!

I know that I'm not the only book worm out there who's incredibly excited about this news.

Yes, you hears it right, Sweet Valley is getting a brand new series and it looks like it's not going to be your typical SV story.

If you go here, you can sign-up and be sent the first chapter where Elizabeth is living in NYC and not speaking with Jessica! Right then and there, you have to wonder what happened between them, what happened to Todd, and since when is Elizabeth best friends with Bruce Patman?

Basically, I can't wait to read this new installment since I grew up reading the SV books. What about you?

1 comment:

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

You're not the only one. Sweet Valley was my choice of book poison back in the day. Embarrassing, but very true! :) I so want to read this - if only to see what Jess & Elizabeth have been up to!