Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a meme run over at The Story Siren by Kristi and it's a great way to find out about new books each week.

Well, I did good this week and I got only one book from the library! That is, it's on loan, not that I bought it.



I got Hell Week by Rosemary Clement-Moore.

Anyways, I'm reading it now and it's pretty good. But I was looking at the cover and look what I noticed about one of the sorority girls:



She's completely giving the finger! I laughed once I realized it.Of course, I sometimes have a very juvenile sense of humour...

5 comments:

Swimmer said...

That is funny!!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

You obviously pay good attention to details on the cover! :D

I hope you're enjoying the book.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

yeah, I need to get to the library more often than to buy everything in sight! Good job!

FYI, I'm hosting my first giveaway. Check it out if you have a chance:
The The New Me Giveaway!

Happy Reading,
The Unread Reader

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

omg she is!!! I have the first in this series but haven't read it. enjoy!

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Ha, you do pay special attention to the covers, don't you? I would never have seen that unless it wasn't pointed out to me :) Haven't heard of this series yet, but will definitely be checking it out!