Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge #6

Over the years I have had many literary hearthrobs but only three have really stayed with me after I read the books and went on to different ones.


The first would be Jacob Black from some time in New Moon when he gets all "older than Bella". After that I couldn't wait to read more about him as the books progressed. I still think that Bella is an idiot for choosing Edward and Jacob's cop-out ending still makes me mad.

Then, before Jacob there were the twins. Fred and George Weasley to be exact. Who wouldn't love two mischevious British boys who could make you turn purple and lose your hair just as easily as they could make you laugh? Ok, that purple bit wouldn't be that fun, but they are so loyal and smart and funny - all qualities that I look for in a guy. And since I have yet to read the last book, in my mind they're both still alive.

5 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

I love Jacob and the Weasley twins! Great list!!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

The Weasley twins! They're too cute!

Swimmer said...

I forgot the Weasly twins!! I love them!

Erika Powell said...

The Weasley twins are great, a good sense of humor is always key

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Ha, I love the Weasly twins for all the reasons you do too :) OH and I adore Damon from the Vampire Diaries - both on screen and off.