Sunday, July 4, 2010

NOT In My Mailbox



Yep, you read that title right; this isn't a post about what I got in my mailbox but rather a post about the fact that I didn't get anything.

Well, I am proud of myself for not buying any books this week! My book-ban seems to be holding... but I'm not too sure how long it's going to last since I'm planning on taking a trip to this amazing used bookstore near my aunt's cottage this upcoming week. Soooo... we'll have to see next week what happens.

However, at least for this past week, it means that I saved money by not buying anything! Go me!

This is what I didn't get in my mailbox, but what did you get in yours?

1 comment:

A Story Untold said...

LOL I too got nothing in my mailbox this week.I mean, I didn't buy any books.It was a really slow week for a lot of people.