Friday, October 1, 2010

WINNERS! From My First Ever Contest

So, the long-awaited time has come and it's about to unveil the winners of my first contest!

And I chose the names completely fairly; I wrote all entries on slips of paper, put them in a glass bowl, shook them up, and chose three. Oh yeah, I'm high-tech like that. I suppose that would be more old-school wouldn't it?

Anyways, here they are in order. Once I have a moment of time, I'm going to e-mail you, in order, and find out who gets which books. So keep an eye on your mailboxes and let me know as soon as you can.

And the winners are...

1. Angie
2. justpeachy36
3. Inspired Kathy


Congratulations to you all. I'll message you soon and send out the books as soon as I can after that!




Also, stay tuned later this month for another contest!!! I don't know what it will be, but it's going to happen!

No comments: