Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Literary" Discoveries

So today I was in the city and one of my stops was to Costco.

While browsing the book section, I stumbled across the find of a whole new novel by Nicole Richie the "celebrity". Now, since her first book seemed like a flop (did it place on any bestseller lists?) why on earth would they permit her to release another?

Admittedly, this one looks like it could be somewhat decent since its not going to read like a fictionalized biography of her life. And I would probably check it out of the library if it happened to show up there.

Without access to non-cellular internet, I can't link the Goodreads page, but author search her name and check it out. Let me know if you would pick it up.



Oh, and the new Rick Riordan is out! I was too excited when I saw it sitting on the table in the store.

No comments: