Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (21)

IMM credit goes to Kristi at The Story Siren.



So, this week my mailbox was blessedly empty except for library books, which is more than ok with me. My book-ban is still supposed to be in full-force... but there are always little oversights from time to time.

Still, here's what I grabbed from the library;




Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
I read Shiver a week or so ago and I wanted to find out what happened next so when I saw this on the shelf I grabbed it up.

Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill
I haven't read too many reviews on this book but I have heard whispers of good things so I decided to read and decide for myself.


And I grabbed up Graceling by Kristin Cashore on audio book. I lost all my entire library when my computer crashed, so this is the first step towards re-building it.

7 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i really want to read wicked girls!!

Noemí said...

I love the Wicked Girls, is interesting the cover...

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Have also not read Wicked Girls or Linger yet, but definitely want to give both a try. Love the cover for Wicked Girls. Happy reading this week.

Swimmer said...

I have Wicked Girl I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet! Can't wait for your review!!!!!!

April (BooksandWine) said...

oooo, I gotta read Shiver and Linger at some point!

Happy reading :-)

Alison Can Read said...

Linger was so wonderful!
My IMM

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Awesome IMM! I loved Linger! I hope that you enjoy all of your books!

I'm a new follower!

You can check out my IMM here!