Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (23)

As always, IMM credit goes to the lovely Story Siren.




Well, this week has a grand total of three books. First, I caved and bought Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare becasue I could get it for 25% off plus an additional percentage off... so it was money well spent.



I then went to the library and checked out Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson and The Maze Runner by James Dashner. These are both books that I'm really excited to read and I've already started to read Toads and Diamonds; it's great, by the way.




So this is the grand total in my mailbox this week. Let me know what's in yours!

3 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

Great books this week! I love the cover and synopsis for Toads and Diamonds!

Enjoy. =)

Anonymous said...

I want to check out Clockwork Angel..everyone seems to love it! Great post! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Definitely dying to get my copy of CA. I've just finished City of Bones and think I'll finish TMI series first though. Hope you enjoy your books this week!