Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox always has the credit goes to The Story Siren.




This week I splurged on books. I know I probably shouldn’t have... but I was celebrating my first paycheck from my new job. But to be fair, I didn’t pay full price for any of the books, so it’s all good.



So, this week the list includes;



Elixir by Hilary Duff
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Changeless by Gail Carriger
Alpha by Rachel Vincent
The Society of S and The Year or Disappearances by Susan Hubbard
Wired by Robin Wasserman
Torment by Lauren Kate



So this is my haul for the week. What’s yours? Leave a link in the comment!

6 comments:

A Story Untold said...

Oh, awesome books this week!!!I so wanna read Nightshade!
Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

You have so many great books there that I so want to read too!

Dazzling Mage said...

Looking forward to your thoughts on Elixir. Happy reading!

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

You've got a fabulous selection of books. Have also received a copy of Torment and am enjoying it so far! Can't wait to hear what you think of Torment as well as Nightshade. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Ugg sooooo many books I want to read! This is a great week for you! Happy reading! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Tara said...

Nightshade is sooo good! I'm not very far into Torment, but I'm enjoying it so far. Hope you enjoy your new books! I like your blog a lot. I'm a new follower. Have a great week :)

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)