Friday, October 1, 2010

No Parole 1

Privilege

Written by: Kate Brian

Released: December 23, 208 by Simon Pulse


Summary: Most girls would die for a life of privilege...


Some would even kill for it.

Ariana Osgood ruled exclusive Easton Academy -- until she was arrested for murdering Thomas Pearson. She's spent the past two years at the Brenda T. Trumbull Correctional Facility for Women plotting her escape and is determined to get a second chance at the glamorous life she left behind. And Ariana will do anything to get her way....

From the author of the bestselling Private novels comes a new series about the dark world of wealth, secrets, and Privilege
.


Well, it was a few weeks ago that I read this book, I'm that back-logged on reviews, but I still remember it, which is the good thing.

This was not a book where I went into it and got what I expected. In fact, I was so floored by this book not being what I thought it was that I annihilated it in one night. I loved it and it made me want to read the next books in this series as well as the Private novels which are the beginnings to this story.

I loved the characters. I wanted to be in that whole social setting and become friends with Ariana (only not be one of the ones who ends up back stabbed) and the entire ending was mind-blowing. I never saw that coming to the extent that it did. Maybe that's because it was late at night when I was reading... but still.

In the end, I really enjoyed reading this book and it only makes me want to read more of Kate Brian's work. It's definitely a series that I'm going to search the library for and, if worse comes to worse, buy the books myself. I'm giving this a 9/10.

1 comment:

A Story Untold said...

I love Kate Brian's books!I've read the Private series up until Vanished but I haven't picked up Privilege yet.I must though, really soon!