Monday, October 25, 2010

Amazing Discoveries

If you are stuck in Internet hell like I am - cell phone only unless I can get into town and pre-post - and you're also in need of book knowledge, here's my early Christmas gift to you. Or maybe I'll make it your Halloween treat.

Either way, I have just discovered the most amazing thing since the creation of book blogging; Goodreads Mobile.

Honestly, I almost cried as I shouted the Hallelujah chorus. In fact, here's the link to the next Hex Hall book by Rachel Hawkins - http://www.goodreads.com/m/book/7862667-demonglass. I just finished reading Hex Hall (review will be up shortly, so stay tuned) and I can't wait to read Demonglass. If the pre-release reviews are anything to go by, this will be better than the first.

Now, with any luck I will be able to get to either the library or the local pub where my friends bar tend this afternoon in order to steal their free internet. Fingers are crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been using Goodreads mobile on my iPod for a while now. There's also an app which is very good too. Maybe there's an app for your make of phone too? I use my iPod a lot more than my computer these days.

I am really looking forward to Demonglass too. It looks so good and the cover is gorgeous!