Monday, October 18, 2010

Movie Monday - Two Hot Monser-Hunting Brothers

So, every so often I stray from reviewing actual movies to reviewing television shows. This week, that's what I'm going to do mostly because I want to gush about said show.


Supernatural

Created by: Eric Kripke

Summary: Two brothers battle the forces of hell and their spawn so that they can make the world a safer place. Oh, and they're super hot and witty while doing it.



Every time that I watch this show I'm literally talking/yelling at the television because I get so into it. Just last night I was yelling at Bobby while he was trying to get his soul back. I was completely engrossed and acting like an idiot, but this is one of the few shows that can get that from me.

Right now I'm re-watching the end of season three (I need to get a new fifth disk) as well as watching the current season as the episodes come out each week. As soon as I can watch the season three finale, I'm going to start on the fourth season.

This show is my new millennium of Buffy (which I also love, FYI), only with two really attractive men who I can oogle over. So, of course, I give it a well deserved 10/10.

No comments: