Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Number Eight

This week I’ve decided to choose two books because one is already released and the other isn’t.

Ok, let me explain. I am incredibly anal about my books. It actually pains me that I have all the books in the Pretty Little Liars series but the first two are in paperback and the rest are all hardcover. Seriously, I try to not even look at them on my shelf because it bothers me so much. Which is where this first wish book comes from.



Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
Released: May 25, 2010 by Bloomsbury USA Children’s Books
I really want this in paperback so that it matches her other two fairy tale retelling titles that I have of hers. Unfortunately, the hardcover just came out so it looks as though I’ll be waiting a while.


Then there’s the real wish list book that I’m waiting for very patiently to be released at all.


Born to Bite by Lynsay Sands
Released: August 31, 2010 by Avon
I love this series and I can’t wait to see what the next book brings. Plus, it’s a great take on vampires for the 21st century – they’re much hotter than certain pansy sparkling vampires. That’s all I have to say.

No comments: