Monday, June 14, 2010

And the Award Goes To... Two


Wow, honestly I can’t believe that I have gotten two blogging awards within the last year let alone the last few days. I mean, I’d never had one and then BAM there’s two. I am so thrilled and amazed that people like my blog and it’s a little wondrous to me even now. Ok, that’s a complete lie. I’m totally shocked, flabbergasted, thrown, all those other amazing descriptive words that people even read my blog let alone comment, follow, or award ME an award.

So thank you, everyone, for your amazing support, but especially thank you to Amanda from Another Book Junkie who has passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to little ole’ me. Thank you.

Of course, as awards are, there are a few rules that I have to follow, so here they are;

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award  well, that’s already done.
2. Share seven things about yourself  see below
3. Pass this award along to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)  I’ve decided against fifteen because I really can’t choose. But I have five amazing blogs to share with everyone!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award  that’s going to be done as soon as I post this


Ok, so here are the seven things about moi;

1. My dad has racehorses and when I’m not working, reading, hanging with friends, or being completely lazy you can find me at the barns.
2. I have some of the most amazing friends in the entire world… though most of them have absolutely no idea that I have this blog.
3. I’m a HUGE insomniac. Basically I’m more of a night person and I would rather sleep during the day. Everything is just so calm and quiet at night…
4. Because of number three, my mother has accused me more than once of thinking that I was a vampire. Honestly. No lie. I just laughed and retreated away from the sunlight.
5. Further “evidence” that causes my mother to think that I’m a vampire; I’m a complete introvert and I hate being out in the sun. However, I don’t want to get skin cancer or more freckles. Plus, it’s too bright.
6. I have absolutely no idea what I’m going to do in my life, but I know that I want it to either involve books or makeup.
7. My second obsession in life is makeup. Seriously, walking into a MAC store is almost as bad as walking into a book store; it’s complete wallet suicide too.



So there you have it, seven things about me.

Now on to those who I am awarding this to. You special few are;

Swimmer from Books, Writing, and More, Oh My!!
Miss Ali from Love Miss Ali
BCLEMENT412 from Abyss
Morgan from The Paperback Princess
And finally,
Allison from Read Into This!


Congratulations to everyone who has won this award in the past and who it will be given to in the future. Ever notice how these awards are like a chain letter though? Weird...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks lady critic! wow this my first award woo-hoo! yes i can see the similarity to chain letters but i dont care haha i love it! thanks!

Anonymous said...

p.s i loved the seven things about you- funny as. or scary if you really are a vampire...

Swimmer said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much! =)

bclement412 said...

Thank you, you fabulous person! Its SOO lucky you have racehorses, I've always wanted to be a jockey!! And i have insomnia too..