Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Reading Break Challenge Activity #2

Summer Break Reading Challenge


So for this part of the challenge, You have to go and use wordle, an online text thinger (what would you call it anyways) that showcases a book that you have reviewed or a publisher's book description that you're interested in. So, I chose this book:

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones was one of the very first books that I ever reviewed on this site. This was way back when I really had no idea what I was doing on blogger and I was slowly picking my way through what I thought I should do.





Wordle: Howl's Moving Castle



So there it is. This was really fun to do so go check it out even if you're not participating in the challenge. I just hate how it transferred to my blog; it's so blurry to me.

2 comments:

Karin Perry said...

I love the purple. I've never read HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE. Thanks for sharing.
Karin

Erika Powell said...

I love the purple!