Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a fantastic meme that’s hosted over at The Story Siren by Kristi. You should definitely go over there and check out her blog and all the other amazing links in her Mr. Linky for IMMs.


This week is going to mark the last week that I’m going to buy books for a while… Ok, as long as I can withhold from buying books anyways. We’ll see how long that lasts, especially since the last Luxe novel, Splendor, is supposed to come out in paperback some time next week according the Chapters.

Anyways, this week I got some amazing deals, hence the books. So here they are:



The Adoration of Jenna Fox – Mary E. Pearson
She’s So Dead to Us – Kieran Scott
The Deadly Sister – Eliot Schrefer



Sea Change – Aimee Friedman
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie – Alan Bradley



Airhead – Meg Cabot
Being Nikki – Meg Cabot


So that’s what’s in my mailbox. Let me know what you got in yours!

4 comments:

A Story Untold said...

Ohh I'd love to read The Deadly Sister!

brandileigh2003 said...

Good selection this week: I enjoyed Jenna Fox-- but I haven't seen that cover yet. Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

Allison said...

I'm really curious about The Deadly Sister. Enjoy!

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Ooh, so jealous of your reads. I'm itching to read Sea Change, The Deadly Sister and She's so dead to us. Hope you enjoy them!