Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review

I started this blog and faithfully blogging on March 10, 2010. Since then I’ve only missed a handful of days and I’ve reviewed over 150 books and almost 40 movies/television shows and this is my 400th post. As far as this blog is concerned, this year was fantastic and a real journey. I don’t think I’ve read this many books and talked about them (granted to cyberspace) ever; most of my friend’s zone out when I start talking literature.

But really, I would have never thought that I would have over 100 followers, or have been contacted by authors, been sent books, or get a chance to read a novel before it was published. I also, before this year, didn’t know that there were fellow book worms out there who wanted to review and talk about what they were reading let alone that they were blogging on the internet. Hell, I didn’t know that book blogs even existed.

In short, 2010 was amazing and I can’t wait to see what 2011 brings. Hopefully I’ll be at BEA, read some more phenomenal books, and keep blogging.



So to everyone who’s reading this, have a great New Year and be safe tonight. If you’re going to drink in celebration, remember not to drive, but have fun and try to get that midnight kiss wherever you are.

1 comment:

Cass said...

:) Happy New Year back to you!

2010 was quite a good one, looking back. I'm going to miss it, but I'm so excited about 2011, because I'm starting university! Plus, my blog will turn 1, as well as yours. I'm very impressed that you got to review so many books! :O I vow to read and comment more.