Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (33)

IMM credit as always goes out to Kristi over at the wonderful blog that is The Story Siren. If you haven’t already checked out her blog, you should; it’s a great one.




Well, Christmas is officially over and people are most likely (in North America) lined up already for the Boxing Day sales. Admittedly, I’m more than likely going to partake in them myself by going to Chapters at some point.

But, Christmas brought to me some amazing books, and they are;



A Private Collection – books 1-4 by Kate Brian in her Private series (Private, Invitation Only, Untouchable, Confessions).
I can’t wait to read them after I finish my Privilege books. Or maybe before then... who knows.

Then I borrowed from my cousin;



The Slap by Christos Triolkas
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls



I can’t wait to read all of these books; they all look amazing.

Let me know what you got in your mailbox this week!

2 comments:

Mystica said...

You've got some really good books there. My mailbox will be up in a bit.

A Story Untold said...

Ohhhh you haven't read the Private book???Get cracking, girl :)