Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (32)

As always, I can take absolutely no credit for IMM since that’s the brainchild of Kristi at The Story Siren. You should go and check out her blog if you haven’t already.




Well, it was another week and another week of complete and utter failure as far as my self-prescribed boon ban goes. But, it could have been a lot worse than it was, so that’s a bonus. Besides, I had a coupon and a gift coupon thing for Chapters so I had to get it used up.

So, this week I got;



After by Amy Efaw
I’ve wanted to read this one ever since I first discovered it but I waited until it came out in paperback so that it wasn’t so expensive. I’m reading it right now and it’s fabulous so far.



The Shadow in the North and The Tin Princess by Philip Pullman
Yes, I was an idiot and bought books 2 and 4. I thought that I had grabbed book 3, but I found out hours later that I had grabbed the wrong one. This just means that I’ll have to get the third soon. Maybe for Christmas.



Hungry for You by Lynsay Sands
This series is a complete guilty pleasure. I can’t wait to read more about the Argeneau family.



So this is what I got. Let me know about your IMM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Philip Pullmans books. Great haul!

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

Enjoy all your books and Happy Holidays!