Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top 10 Series Read in 2010

It was a hard choice to dwindle down the amazing series that I have read this year into only ten choices but after careful consideration I did it. And so, in no particular order at all, they are;




1. Parasol Proctorate– Gail Carriger
2. Privilege – Kate Brian
3. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
4. Pretty Little Liars – Sara Sheppard
5. Percy Jackson– Rick Riordan
6. Tomorrow – James Marsden
7. Iron Fey – Julie Kagawa
8. The Clique – Livi Harrison
9. The Luxe – Anna Godbersen
10. Airhead - Meg Cabot



These are series that I have greatly enjoyed this year though I may not have read all the books. They’re also ones that I’m still working on reading and will finish in 2011. Still, they were interesting and intriguing enough to make the list!

Let me know what you think; do you agree, disagree?

No comments: