Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Number Thirty-Three

I stumbled across this book on a blog while trying to find some free e-books. Sadly, the search was a bust but I did find this book and it made it onto my wish list ASAP.

Choker

Written by: Elizabeth Woods

Released: January 4th 2011 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing


Summary: What if the only friend you could trust turned out to be dangerous? A new thriller from debut author Elizabeth Woods!


The reviews on Goodreads are great, from the few that are there, and it sounds so mysterious and spine tingling. Plus, as an added bonus, it comes out next week!

Plus, isn't that cover gorgeous in its simplicity?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I want this one too. I'll have to find out when it's due to be published in the UK.