Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (30)

As always, the lovely Story Siren gets credit for IMM. It's an amazing meme that is a great way to find out about new and old books.



This week in my mailbox, I got;



Last Christmas by Kate Brian
I wanted to read this one since Ariana's the narrator and I'm really enjoying the Privilege series. This is the prequel to the Private series by Brian, which was the pre-series to Privilege. I can't wait to read it.
Matched by Ally Condie
I am super excited to read this one.
Incurable and Circle of Flight by John Marsden
I found the only Chapters in the area that had these two books in stock. I can  now breathe easy knowing that this trilogy is standing complete on my bookshelf.


Nevermore by Keith R. A. DeCandido
I bought this book for a friend for Christmas... but I think that I may read it myself first since I know that she wouldn't mind. Plus, I can't buy a book like this and not read it. I love the teevision series and I've been curious about the books. It should be a fun read.


Then I finally got in my order of the mini-series Tin Man. I reviewed this back in the summer after I had borrowed it from the library. I am so happy that I have a copy of my very own.

So this is what was in my mailbox this week, and for the next while I'm placing myself on a book ban... unless I fall off the book ban wagon. But that's the plan.

Still, let me know what you got in your mailbox!

3 comments:

Vee said...

Squee for John Marsden books!! Love him :D

And I'm super excited for Matched as well. I've seen a lot about Kate Brian's books as well, but I'm unsure as to whether or not to give them a go. I'll be looking forward to your review of them.

Great mailbox! I'm a new follower.

My mailbox: IMM

A Story Untold said...

Last Christmas is maybe my favourite book in the Private series!Awesomeeeee!!!!
Enjoy :)

Uniquely Moi Books said...

What an awesome mailbox this week! Great books! If you haven't already, and if your interested, I'm giving away Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead right now. Have a great week!