Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 Read Authors and Books of 2010

If picking the top ten book series was hard, choosing the top ten authors and books was near impossible. So I pretty much went through my review list for the year and picked out the most memorable. I mean, I read so many amazing books by even more phenomenal authors how can a person fit them all on a list.


But somehow I managed and here they are;


Top Authors Read in 2010

1. Jessica Day George
2. Gail Carriger
3. Kate Brian/Kieran Scott
4. Rachel Vincent
5. James Marsden
6. Meg Cabot
7. Sara Shepard
8. Nina de Gramont
9. Julie Kagawa
10. Chelsea Handler



Top Books Read in 2010

1. After – Amy Efaw
2. Bloody Jack – L.A. Meyer
3. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour – Morgan Matson
4. Hunger – Jackie Morse Kessler
5. Inside Out – Maria V. Snyder
6. Thirteen Reasons Why – Jay Asher
7. Before I Fall – Lauren Oliver
8. Every Little Thing in the World – Nina de Gramont
9. Graceling – Kristin Cashore
10. Heist Society – Ally Carter



Agree? Disagree? Let me know!

No comments: