Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Contest Winner

There were, including the bonus entries, 52 people who entered into winning a copy of Delirium! I’m pretty sure that you could knock me over with a feather right now; I never expected so many people to enter. Thank you everyone!


So, it’s due to this contest that I’m up early on Christmas morning... Ok, my mum set off the fire alarm at 8:30, which is the real reason, but the first sounded better. And since my mum was up as well setting the oven on fire, I had her choose a number at random in order to discover who the winner would be.

And the winner is number...

29 – which according to my list is allisonrocks from Allison’s Book Reviews and YA for Dummies.

Congratulations Allison!



I want to thank everyone who entered and wish you all a happy holiday season.

2 comments:

Mystica said...

Congratulations Allison and a very happy Christmas to you and your family.

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

Congrats to Allison, you lucky duck!!!