Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TEEN VOGUE and their top 25 Summer Must-Haves!

If you’re like me and are always looking for new amazing reads (especially for lazy summer days), Teen Vogue has put out their top 25 summer must-reads list. There are some books on this list that I absolutely cannot wait to read, and here are a few highlights;




Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Between by Jessica Warman
Hooked by Catherine Greenman
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Eyes in the Mirror by Julia Mayer
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Tylor



Admittedly, I have read a few and I have an ARC or two of a couple others (which I was lucky enough to acquire at BEA), but this list is full of great books I can’t wait to get my hands on. If you want to browse the entire list, visit the link here.



Oh, and don’t forget to check out my July giveaway (for Canadian and US addresses only, sorry!) where you may be able to win a title or two from this list!


2 comments:

Tara said...

This is a really awesome list, actually. I can't wait for Wolfsbane - like bouncing in my chair can't wait - and Small Town Sinners was amazing!

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

There are a few on that list that I am eager to get my hands on. Wolfsbane, Hooked, and Pregnant Pause to name a few. Sigh-I love books.