Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Looking for Your Next Nightshade Fix?

So the news has been out all over Twitter for the last few hours, but for those of you who aren’t Twitter (like I was up until a month or so ago) here’s the breaking news (maybe, if you haven’t already heard).


As most of you know, today marked the launch of Andrea Cremer’s Wolfsbane. I was lucky enough (SUPER LUCKY!) and was able to snag a copy last night at my local Shoppers Drug Mart where I’m in tight with the lady who does the books and magazines every Monday night. Lo and behold, Wolfsbane was in the pile of books on her cart and I was able to properly squee and grab a copy before it went on the shelf.
Now, I’m almost finished reading Heartless by Gail Carriger, so I haven’t dived right into reading Wolfsbane quite yet, but for those of you who have – and who have subsequently finished reading it already – there’s the first chapter of book three Bloodrose up online for you to read! Just click the link here and find out what happens next in order to take the edge off your need for the next novel which unfortunately doesn’t come out until February 21, 2012.



So now I’m off to finish reading Heartless and start reading Wolfsbane!

On a side note, isn’t the Bloodrose cover gorgeous? And I am SO beyond happy that the hardcover sizes are the same between Nightshade and Wolfsbane. I hate it when they don’t look right together on the shelf...

1 comment:

Dog-Lover Taylor said...

SO EXCITED!!! So far Wolfsbane has been really good... i was surprised that there will be a third. ,I wonder if this will be a trilogy series or if there will be more, but Bloodrose looks awesome. I highly rewcomend Nightshade, and I am almost finished Wolfsbane