Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (59) - a later than usual posting

First of all, can I just say that I absolutely hate this new blogger draft. It takes forever to load and it just generally stinks. As someone who deal with dial-up because there's no high speed coverage, it's almost enough to make me stop blogging.


Now that that's taken care of, on to the real topic at hand; IMM!


I was so incredibly good this week and I didn't buy anything! Of course, I attribute that mostly to the fact that I've worked the last 9/10 days, so I haven't had time to really do anything. But this is also a good thing, so I'm not complaining.

This is also the reason this post is so late and why I've been in such a book slump; I'm exhausted. So as soon as this is posted, I'm off to watch season 4 of Heroes and fall asleep... only to wake up in the morning to work again.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you got in your mailbox!


Oh, and don't forget to enter the July giveaway!



Disclaimer: IMM is the brainchild of The Story Siren. Visit her amazing site for more information.

No comments: