Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (60)

Another week, another IMM and this week was rather amazing.


First off, I received in the mail a swag pack from Gretchen McNeil which included a gorgeous signed bookmark and several fake tattoos. I won a Possess twitter contest and I was so excited to get my prize in the mail!

Then I hit the jackpot on NetGalley! I got review copies of;


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates
Honestly, Red Riding Hood was Rotten! By Tricia Speed Shaskan
Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Tris and Izzy by Mette Ivie Harrison



So this is what I received in my mailbox this week. And look! My bok ban held strong this week! Leave a comment and let me know what you got in yours!



As always, IMM information and origins can be obtained over at The Story Siren where it came into existence. If you haven’t checked out Kristi’s site, you really should. It’s an amazing site.

 
 
Oh, and don't forget to enter the July Giveaway for some amazing ARCs - some are even signed!

2 comments:

April (BooksandWine) said...

Oh you totally hit the jackpot!

Happy reading hope you enjoy your new galleys :-D

Liz. R said...

Ooh nice! The Iron Knight sounds amazing, I'm still waiting on it but I can't wait to read it! Tris and Izzie is on my tbr pile too - happy reading :).