Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (61)

This marks week THREE of my book ban holding strong! I couldn’t be more proud of myself, especially considering that I’ve been to Chapters, Wal-Mart, Costco, and my own place of work and I haven’t succumbed to the temptation!

However, I was able to get some amazing galley titles from Simon and Schuster!



Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst

Tunnel Vision by Susan Shaw

Nocturne by Christine Johnson




I can’t wait to read them. I think that I’m going to try and tackle them while I’m on vacation the first couple of weeks in August.

Leave me a line and let me know what you got in your mailboxes this week!



As always, for more information about IMM (and to just go to an amazing book blog) check out The Story Siren.


6 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

'Drink, Slay, Love' sounds pretty funny.

Enjoy your books! =)

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

These books look really good. Hope you enjoy!

Grace Fonseca said...

Isn't Galley Grab great. have fun reading them.

Tara said...

I still haven't read Clair de Lune yet, but I love werewolves, so maybe I should get on that. Great books - hope you enjoy them all!

Here's what I received in my mailbox this week :)

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I have Nocturne too but I haven't started reading it yet.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Lilie said...

You had a great IMM :D Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :D I'm really sorry for the delay I was moving, packing and cleaning those last fours days.

Happy reading! I hope you enjoy them all :D