Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wish List Wednesday - Number Forty-One

Currently I’m reading 13 Little Blue Envelopes and really enjoying it. So, of course, it looks as though the sequel will be a good read as well which gives it a place on my wish list. That, and I flipped through my copy of 13 and there’s a little blurb about the sequel... which sort of ruined the ending for this book, but I think I can live with that.


The Last Little Blue Envelope

Written by: Maureen Johnson

Released: April 26, 2011 by HarperTeen

Summary: (taken from my copy of the first book) When someone stole Ginny’s backpack – and the last little blue envelope inside – she resigned herself to never knowing how it was supposed to end. But months later, when a mysterious boy contacts Ginny from London saying he’s found her bag, Ginny can finally finish what she started.

Instead of ending her journey, the last letter starts a new adventure, and Ginny finds she must hold on to her wits – and her heart. This time, there are no instructions.


Doesn’t that sound great? Plus there’s a little excerpt from this book in the one that I’m reading so I’ll be able to get a little taste for this one before I’m able to read it!

No comments: