Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (44)

Oh how I love the books that I am able to read. And I love them even more when they don’t cause me to break my book ban – which is in mortal peril since Chapters has a 30% off deal going on for all fiction with your irewards card. Lucky for me, I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow before work, so I may just be able to quell my desire to drive all the way into the city just to buy some books.


Anyways, this week in my mailbox I got;



The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin


Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Die for Me by Amy Plum


The Chronicles of Harris Burdick by Chris VanAllsburg



So this is what I got this week. I cannot wait to read the VanAllsburg novel purely due to childhood reasons. And stay tunes for reviews on The Last Little Blue Envelope and The Royal Treatment; both were good.




Disclaimer: IMM is due to The Story Siren in all her greatness. Check out her blog for more information.

10 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

the last little blue envelope looks great!!

Here's my IMM

Mystica said...

You have quite a pile here. Enjoy the reading.

Majanka said...

I'm so in love with that cover of Die For Me. Looks like I'll have to request a copy of that one as well! I requested Hereafter and The Royal Treatment as well. Looking forward to reading all of them. Happy reading!


Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Great books! I received a few of those from NetGalley :) I can't wait to start reading them!
Die For Me has a gorgeous cover!
Here's my IMM: http://booksofamber.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-17-and-weekly-roundup.html

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Liz. R said...

Ooh, you got The Royal Treatment! I haven't actually read Princess for Hire but the series looks great. Nice set of books this week, enjoy!

Unknown said...

Great mailbox! I came across Die For Me earlier this week... and it's decided, I'm adding it to the list! I hope you enjoy your books!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter
Check out my IMM

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Nice mailbox! I am SO looking forward to reading Hereafter and Die for Me! Happy Reading!

Candace said...

You got a lot of books without breaking your book buying ban! I'm going on one now because this weeks IMM was HUGE and my pile is completely out of control!
I got a few of those books off netgalley too, but I LOVE the new cover for Die for Me! It's gorgeous!

Candace @ Candace's Book Blog

Miss Page-Turner said...

Ohh how I love netgalley and their awesome service. I got some of the same netgalleys you got and am really looking forward to read DIE FOR ME!
My IMM can be found here