Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (46)

Another victorious week for me as far as buying books went. Plus, with BEA in just over 8 weeks (I can’t believe it!) saving for the trip is completely trumping giving into literary temptation. I was lucky enough to get some books this week, though, for review and borrowing from family.


From Simon and Schuster and netGalley I got;


Stay by Deb Caletti
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini


Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jen Violi (review to come)
Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan
Don’t Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon



Borrowed from my cousin;


Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
My cousin really enjoyed it and said that the ending is unexpected. I can’t wait to read it.



So this is what I got in my mailbox this week. Leave a comment and let me know what you got in yours!





Disclaimer: IMM comes from The Story Siren. Check out her site for more information.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. I'm reading Don't Breathe a Word at the moment and it's a little bit creepy. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Anonymous said...

I think you did pretty good for not buying any!

Here are mine:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox_27.html

Stop by if you get a chance.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Starcrossed sounds so great! I can't wait to read it.
Excellent book haul! Well done for not buying anything, I broke my book buying ban this week :( Although, I bought it on my mum's card, so I don't think that counts ;)
My IMM

Anonymous said...

I recently heard good things about Don't Say A Word and added it to my TBR list!