Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Television Tuesdays (4)

Yes, it has been a few weeks, but with the books that have been piling up, I’ve been slacking on writing reviews and focusing more on reading the books that I want to read. However, after watching several episodes of this show in a row, I’ve been inspired to write a post.


I love watching Criminal Minds. It’s just so intriguing and interesting – I’ve cried over episodes before, no lie – and the way that it brings all elements together is amazing. However, I have to admit that I have far from seen every episode and generally am just able to catch the re-runs at night after I’m off work. And even then there are so many times where I haven’t seen the entire episode.

My favourite character has to be Spencer Reid. His intelligence is just so attractive and I would love to just have a conversation with his character and watch him go off and ramble about something completely out there that I would have no clue how to even begin to follow. I would also just want to cuddle with him and watch a romcom.

One thing that I really love about all the characters is that there doesn’t seem to be any one general type that’s left out. They have all genders, so many ethnicities, and different age brackets. I love how there’s someone in the show for just about everyone to really like.

This is one show that I really would love to watch from the very beginning. I would love to get my hands on DVD copies of all the seasons, but along with my book ban I’m trying for a DVD one as well. So it looks like I may have to check out the local movie rental place.

Sadly, this isn’t a show that younger people should watch. It tends to deal with heavy material that may offend some people. Plus, a lot of episodes don’t end on a positive note (hence the crying). But if you’re of age and can deal with the not-so-nice part of humanity, check this show out if you haven’t already. I would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Helena said...

I love, love, love Criminal minds too! I think it's awesome! I've just started to get all seasons from (Swedish) e-bay. Good for my budget...

And Reid is just so sweet. He's my favorite too.