Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (4)




This week for the Top Ten it is books that make me feel as though everyone else has read but me. I found it a little hard to think of books, though, since I’ve been catching up with some of my reading. But, nevertheless, here is my list for this week in no particular order;

1. Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door
2. Bloodlines and The Vampire Academy series
3. Across the Universe
4. Sister’s Red and Sweetly
5. Cassandra Clare’s books (I’ve only read the first two Mortal Instruments novels)
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth

That’s all I can think of for this week. I suppose that if you add them up all collectively that it would be more than ten, so I guess that means I win! For more Top Ten Tuesdays visit The Broke and the Bookish 

7 comments:

Kathy Ann Coleman said...

Divergent is amazing. I haven't read Sisters Red or Sweetly yet and I want to.

Jan von Harz said...

I have yet to read any but the first Vampire Academy, and none of Bloodlines either. I just bought Sweetly and hope to get to it soon as I loved Sister's Red.

Alexa S. said...

Divergent and Anna and the French Kiss are both great reads :)

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Needless to say, Vampire Academy and Divergent are both fantastic books! I think you'll love them if you do finally read them.

Books of Amber

Brenna said...

Katharine, I don't know what I'm going to do with you now. ;)

To be fair, I only just read Anna and Across the Universe recently. But I really liked Bloodlines, Divergent, Deathly Hallows, and Cassandra Clare's books. I actually didn't read TMI until I had read Clockwork Angel. But they're all good ones that you should try and read sometime :)

Brenna said...

AND I apologize for the typo in your name!

DGSA said...

I have read some from the above mentioned list but I still prefer Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and it was an interesting story.