Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (66)

Well, I only bought one book this week but there’s a reason for that. See, if I spent X amount of dollars at Shoppers I was able to get mega points and so I bought a book to get me up there.

The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti
I’ve been eyeing this one for months and so I caved.
On a side note, I bought Nicole by O.P.I. drying drops for when I paint my fingernails. Holy crap these things are amazing!! They really work and they work fast!

I was able to download my waiting titles from NetGalley and I got;

The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
DANCERGIRL by Carol M. Tanzman
Ditched by Robin Mellom

The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

So this is what I got in my mailbox this week! Leave me a line and let me know what you got in yours!

As always, check out The Story Siren for more IMM fun and info!


Mystica said...

These look nice! enjoy them all.

Amber Griffiths said...

I really want to read If I Tell. It sounds like a great book! Enjoy.

Books of Amber

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

'The Way We Fall' was so good! I hope you like it.

I just read 'The Six Rules of Maybe' last month or so... I definitely really liked it. Deb Caletti's writing style is fabulous.

кєяo said...

Some of the book titles sound intriguing although I haven't heard of them before. I'm a new follower. Check Out My IMM

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I want to read The Six Rules of Maybe. But I haven't had much luck with Deb Caletti. But I'll give her another try. I look forward to reading what you thought.