There have been many, MANY books that I have read in the last two years(ish) because of another blogger. I’m pretty sure that I never would have read most of the debut authors from the last couple of years are thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren and the Debut Author Challenge. But there are so many other amazing bloggers out there who I follow and look to for book reviews. Nicole from WORD for Teens is the one who got me onto both the Bloody Jack and the Parasol Protectorate novels. The rest of the novels on the list (whether I enjoyed reading them or not) are all memorable novels which I first heard of from other bloggers and their glowing reviews.
And so, here is my top ten list for Books I Read Because of Another Blogger in no particular order;
1. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Soulless by Gail Carriger
4. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
5. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
6. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
7. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
8. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
For more information about Top Ten Tuesdays visit The Broke and the Bookish!