Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (3)


There have been many, MANY books that I have read in the last two years(ish) because of another blogger. I’m pretty sure that I never would have read most of the debut authors from the last couple of years are thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren and the Debut Author Challenge. But there are so many other amazing bloggers out there who I follow and look to for book reviews. Nicole from WORD for Teens is the one who got me onto both the Bloody Jack and the Parasol Protectorate novels. The rest of the novels on the list (whether I enjoyed reading them or not) are all memorable novels which I first heard of from other bloggers and their glowing reviews.

And so, here is my top ten list for Books I Read Because of Another Blogger in no particular order;

1. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Soulless by Gail Carriger
4. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
5. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
6. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
7. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
8. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman


For more information about Top Ten Tuesdays visit The Broke and the Bookish!

3 comments:

Sophia said...

Hunger Games is a definite! Also, PLL is also on my list. Super, super awesome list. :)

Sophia
My Top Ten :)

Jan von Harz said...

Although I had already read Hunger Games before I began blogging several of the books on your list I have read because of out community. I think Anna and the French Kiss was one book that I would never have read had it not been for so many reviews touting its name. Great list!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I added If I Stay to my list based on multiple blogger recommendations. I've noticed that my wishlist has a decided YA slant these days because of my visits to blogs!

Here's my list, Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Reader. I'd also invite you to sign up for the contest to win a $25 Amazon giftcard this month at my blog.