Friday, September 2, 2011

RAK August Wrap-up and September's Beginning

Ok, technically through the RAK channels I didn't receive anything BUT I did have some random acts of kindness, so I'm counting them since they were random and they were incredible acts of kindness!

So, turns out I have a local fellow book blogger - NotNessie from Today's Adventure - and we were able to get together and have a book swap. I got a WHOLE lot of books from her so here are the top highlights;

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (ARC)

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (ARC)

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (ARC) - Yes, I bought my own hardcover version when it first came out but I really love the ARC cover!

For the rest of the amazingness that is NotNessie, check out my IMM here where they're all listed with pictures!


Then, Sara from Just Another Story was AMAZING as well and sent me her extra ARCs of Witchlanders by Lena Coakley and Fury by Elizabeth Miles.

In return, (I really need to keep better trac of what I send out) I sent Sara an ARC of Forever by Maggie Stiefvater and Kate from The Book Monsters I sent out a sample chapter of The Death Cure by James Dashner along with some little buttons and bookish stuff!



I can't wait for September's RAK and what it will bring!


For my Wishlist, visit my post here!

1 comment:

LoveOfBooks said...

That's really cool you two were able to do that. I give my books away, but would much rather swap them with someone I know for sure wants them. Shipping is such a pain for me though.