Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (68)

Yes, I was a bad little blogger and broke my book ban (last week, I think...maybe) so I received some books in the mail this week! I have to say, I don’t regret it at all.
So, this week I got in my mailbox;


Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles.
I read Perfect Chemistry last summer and loved it. I just finished reading Rules of Attraction and I think I love it a little bit more. I can’t wait for Chain Reaction to come to me next week!

Then, the amazing people at Random House Canada hosted a giveaway for International Talk Like a Pirate Day (or was it International Pirate Day... whichever) and I WON! So, from the fantastic people there I got;


The Captain Jack Sparrow Handbook by Jason Heller
Oh yeah, my coworkers were super jealous and wanted to read it. Actually, I flipped through on my break one night and it is quite the comical read. I can’t wait to really be able t crack it open!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Random House Canada!

So this is what I got in my mailbox this week. Leave me a line and let me know what you got in yours!

As always, IMM credit goes fully to Kristi over at The Story Siren. Visit her amazing site for more information.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOOOVE Simone Elkeles, and every single one of her books! She's amazing!:D

Lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html

Erica said...

OMG. THERE IS A JACK SPARROW HANDBOOK? I NEED THAT! ENjoy your books :)

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I definitely want to read Chain Reaction soon! I loved Perfect Chemistry, but unfortunately I felt like Rules of Attraction was a bit too similar.

Books of Amber

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

AHHH a Jack Sparrow handbook?! Whaaa? I need this book...and some rum :)


My IMM

Rachel said...

Great books, I haven't read any of Simone Elkeles' books yet, but I am dying to :)

Have a great week,

Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!