Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (67)

It's been a few weeks and I did get a few books in the mail that I forgot to share!

I was so excited when I got my copies of Sweetly by Jackson Pierce and The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore in the mail! I also finally got my hardcover copy of Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (to match the signed hardcover sequel I got at BEA)



Sadly, I had to replace two books that I previously owned. I have no clue what happened to the copies that I had before but now they're missing and that annoys me. So I got Vampire are Forever and The Rogue Hunter by Lynsay Sands. I <3 this series AND it's mainly set in Toronto! WOO for Canadian-based novels!



Finally, I was incredibly lucky (and I'm NEVER lucky) and won a copy of Miss Perigrine's Home for Peculiar Children from RandomHouse Canada. THANK YOU you guys!!!!! The book is gorgeous and all my co-workers were super jealous when they saw me flipping through it in the break room.



So this is what I got in my mailbox - over the last few weeks. Sadly I also broke my book ban and ordered some books from The Book Depository. I just had to pre-order Mara Dyer after I read the ARC I was lucky enough to get! Stay tuned for that review. It was an AMAZING novel!

Leave me a line and let me know what you got in your mailbox!



As always, a disclaimer stating that The Story Siren is the fantastic genius behind IMM. Visit her site for more info!

3 comments:

LoveOfBooks said...

I want to read Miss Peregrine's, it sounds like it's really good. And I hate when my books disappear!

Christy @ Love of Books

Unknown said...

Wow I'm so jealous that you got Sweetly ! I still haven't read Sisters red but I loved As you wish by her.
I received Power of the six last week i'm going to read it soon. I heard amazing things about this second book :).
I hope you'll like those books. Happy reading ! Bonne lecture (i'm french ^^).

Amanda said...

I can't wait to get to Power of Six. And super jealous of Miss Peregrine's. I want it so badly!!

Here's my IMM: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-4.html