Monday, June 21, 2010

And the Award Goes To... Three!

I have some seriously amazing readers, you all have no idea.

This week was a below average week as far as books went – my reading has been nonexistent lately – but these made it all the better.


From Camisadomind I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much! Even though I’ve gotten the award before, the fact that I was given it again is absolutely amazing.


Then, from A Reading Kabocha (what’s a kabocha anyways?) I was awarded the Honest Scrap award. Wow. Thank you too, so much. However, this means that I now have to share ten honest things about myself.

1. I pick my nails. I sometimes bite them too, but mostly I pick them when I’m really frustrated, bored, sad, angry, irritated… the list goes on. Basically it’s an emotional reflex.

2. I get really bad cravings for salty food. Seriously, I keep a bag of regular Lays in the house just to munch on… like I am right now. However I don’t add salt to my food. Weird.

3. I name my personal electronics. My computer is Gustav, my iPod is Charlie, my car is Sherlock, and I have three flash drives that are named but I haven’t seen them in a while so I forget. I think that there’s an Oliver, Charlie and Edward? My Bluetooth and cell phone are a matching pair with Cleopatra and Caesar.

4. I have a Labyrinth movie poster right next to my bed and a David Bowie record album over my bed. I love Bowie and I’ve seen him in concert. *sigh*

5. I procrastinate. A lot.

6. I am really bad for starting one project and then moving to a different one before the first is complete.

7. I’m always multitasking. In fact, as I am writing this I am watching a movie on my computer. The book was better…

8. When in school, I was a part of a sorority. It was both the best and worst experience of my life. Then again, that’s life isn’t it? (And before you ask, no, there was no hazing. We went to Build-A-Bear… true story)

9. The movie has ended and I am now watching random episodes of South Park online. I love South Park; it’s one of my favourite TV shows. Cartman always makes me laugh.

10. And finally, I am a huge pack rat. It’s horrible how many boxes I have yet to unpack from when I moved out of my last apartment… last summer. And even then I still had boxes from first year.

So, there you go, you know a little more about the enigma that is me. Trust me, there’s a lot more left to find out.

As for passing these awards on, well I’ve already done that with the Versatile Blogger award, but for the Honest Scrap award I’m passing it on to every one of my readers, but especially my fantastic followers.

No comments: