Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revenge is Best Served Cold

So, the last time that I was in Chapters I could not for the life of me remember what this book was that I knew I wanted to read. Needless to say, I walked away without seeing it, but then I stumbled across it again over at I Just Wanna Sit Here And Read! and I gave a sigh of relief.

One of the things that I hate most is not remembering something that I know I know.

Anyways, there was also an absolutely hilarious book trailer for the book, Getting Revenge On Lauren Wood AND as a bonus, a link to the author's (Eileen Cook) website where you can read the first chapter of the book.





Of course now I can't wait to go out and read said book. I guess that's what comes with being a complete Book Nerd like I am...

Until then I'll have to make due with this genius book trailer and the first chapter online.

2 comments:

Swimmer said...

Whenever I read the first chapter i jump up and down until I get the book but.. I'm a book nerd too!

Swimmer said...

I have an award for you check my blog... it is the second to last post